A few things:
- the house is now up for sale.
- Rosemary got fired two days before her last day... very disrespectful management, but she doesn't care, she was grinning because she didn't want to work saturday anyway.
- Rosemary's diamond fell out of her ring. It was a huge shock to us when she looked at her ring and, bam, no diamond. Luckily we found it later. That would have been a HUGE financial setback, although we'd probably just throw in a fake until I could save up enough for something else.
- we're pre-qualified for a home loan. at a much higher ammount than we should ever buy at. These lenders are crazy man, they want you to get into trouble with your bills...
- We've all been sick with colds the last four days or so. Garbage...
- we pressure washed the back patio, bedroom deck, cleaned the whole house top to bottom, staged the house, and so on, all in the last two weeks. Probably an average of 3-4 hours of cleaning a day, by both of us.
- Judah is walking. YAY!
- I'm a fan of a terrible football team.
And the house is listed here:
Tell everyone you know! We need/want to sell before the first time homebuyer's credit dissapears. Looks like the market is actually moving right now, we went and looked at a few houses in the area we want and saw lots of "sold" signs. sort of a good sign for us selling our house, not as great for buying.