Tuesday, February 17, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things:

www.failblog.org


www.fark.com


www.icanhascheezburger.com


www.penny-arcade.com

When I am bored or need to take a break, I will visit one of these sites for a few minutes of entertainment. Failblog is just plain funny, sometimes crude. Fark is hilarious headlines about stupid people around the world. Icanhascheezburger is funny captioned cat pictures, and penny-arcade is a couple of sarcastic seattlelite gamers that draw pictures and make fun of the gaming industry while wholly submitting to the fact that it runs their lives.

Outside the "e" world, my favorite things are cars, tinkering with things, music(playing mostly, lately, but a zunepass exponentially increases my interest in listening as well), reading, and my family.

What are a few of your favorite things?

People I expect to respond:

Rosemary
Kathleen
Hodge (Yes, I know you read this :) )
Amy

And anyone else that reads this that I am unaware of. Maybe I'll post it on facebook to see if anyone else has any interesting favorite things.

7 comments:

Kat said...

For weird news, try this site out: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird

Anonymous said...

yay! i love interactive posts!

on line i <3

www.myspace.com/
-most addictive site ever

facebook.com/home.php
-second most addicting site ever

angrychicken.typepad.com/
-a craft blog ran by the author of the book i am currently learning how to sew out of!

wardrobe911.com/category/style-blog/
-a fashion blog!

pitchforkmedia.com/
-news and reviews about "indie" music!

kexp.org
-a really awesome listener supported seattle radio station that plays all kinds of great new and old music!

ravelry.com/account/login
-about knitting!

kcls.org
-the library web site :p i love the library! free books!

pandora.com
-just go there, it's great!

I also LOVE icanhascheezburger!!

in real life though, i like:
sewing
knitting
crafting
reading
cooking
organizing (shut up i like it!)
listening to music
watching tv (i'm bad i know)
doing word searches
and currently: learning about politics, veganism, and glasses!

yay!

i bet you can tell who this is ;)

Ricky said...

Amy or Ashley.

Anonymous said...

AMY
also it is spelled a-s-h-l-e-e

Ricky said...

It's also a capital A, but who's counting? :)

I doubt Ashlee would post here anyways. :)

Rosemary Ochs said...

My favorite things are friends, music, summer/sunshine, peekaboo, and quality time. I don't really have any hobbies.

Online:

http://www.parenting.com/ or http://www.babycenter.com/
I know, totally momish
My blog
and the FAILBLOG

Ricky said...

Peekaboo?

I figured you liked desserts more than peekaboo.