Thursday, March 20, 2008

So, I've been unbelievably busy at work lately. It's been alright though, and it hasn't bothered me too much. My management chain is aware of the crappy planning going on with my current project, and they know what's going on, so I know they will support me. I've done this kind of thing before, the only difference is a good management chain. Before, my management chain and the project teams went up to the same guy a couple levels above- so he'd just come down to me and tell me to do it. Now that we are in seperate groups, we have the ability to ask them to work on their crap a little more. We're getting our stuff in order to be able to push back a lot next release if it goes terrible, like this one, so we'll see.

Enough about really boring work stuff.

I've got a baby boy growing in my wife's belly. It's awesome. I can't wait to be a father. Life sure will change quite a bit once the baby is here... I'm excited to be the best father I can be. I'm sure gonna have fun with a boy... man, we'll go build stuff, play paintball, drive cars, oh the fun! :)

No comments: