Monday, August 21, 2006

Good morning.


Well, its been.. oh, 12 days since Rosemary left.

I was thanking God for how well it was going about three days ago. It's quite different now. The Vegas trip did a *really* good job of taking my mind off of it all. I was so caught up in the strategy and mind games of Poker and other gambling, that my brain was all used up on that for the majority of the time. Sure, I still missed her like crazy, and wrote her letters and stuff. But now... its just worse.

I'm back at home now, and I see her stuff everywhere. Her earrings she left on my table, hair clips, the bottle of water she left in my car... shes everywhere. her handwriting is on everything. It feels like I'm at home, without the heart of the home there.

I just need to keep busy. oh, man I miss her. If I only had an extra 800 bucks I'd fly down there right now. :(

1 comment:

Rosemary said...

It's actually only $530, but I get your point. Oh man, I miss you too, baby. Thanks for the awesome conversation. I miss you...