Thursday, May 11, 2006

well... an update on the car. cuz thats exciting. Instead of buying the accessport (tuning chip) I'll be doing a full stage 2 brake upgrade. Why? Because, part of the 60k maintenance (which is drawing near) is redoing the brakes... so to save cash, instead of redoing the brakes with stock parts, I'll be doing it all with stage 2 parts (two birds with one stone, an upgrade, and maintenance). It'll come out to about the same cost as an accessport, and it'll look pretty cool, too. I'll haveto wait a while to get the accessport, then, which is sad... but I'll deal. I'm sure I'll have the car for a long time, time enough to do everything I want to it. (I hope)





Okay- now on to the other stuff. Mike is now "officially" the best man for my wedding. And thats all we have planned for the wedding so far! Woohoo.

Every friday night, we have a small group/prayer meeting. Its been going absolutely *awesome*. God is showing up and healing people, calling people back to Him, challenging people, raising faith, and all sorts of other amazing great things. I'm really excited about this ministry, being the first one that I've ever really led by vision. I've always been parts of other people's dreams, but this one.. this one is kind of one God gave to me. That feels really special to me, and I'm running with it as fast as I can. I've had other ministries that I've led- such as Christians in Action club at Mt. Rainier- but I always felt like that was more of a training ground for me than a vision. Well here we are, in full swing. I need lots of prayer support with all of this new vision coming into my life and all of this stuff going on. Man, I'm still getting used to having my own place...

God's AMAZING, is all I can say. He's just given me everything I could ever dream of.

1 comment:

Amy said...

where have all the updates gone?