Thursday, February 23, 2006

My heart breaks for Justin and his family right now... he just lost one of his dear sisters. I wish I had something more sincere and meaningful to say to him, because he is such an amazing wonderful man of God, I want to encourage him and bring him peace, but only God can do that.

Please, please... pray for him and his family. I can't even qoute him any scriptures... because he knows them all, and has hid them in his heart. All I can do is send my prayers.

Man, I'm sitting in the most boring meeting of my life, and my heart is pouring out.


http://www.clarehebert.com/bethany

This is the kind of time, when the church needs to rise up in support and carry those that have fallen, or been struck down.

Thats the kind of community I want to be a part of...

No comments: