Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Love does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in truth. 1st corinthians 13:6



As the Father loved Me, I also have loved you: Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abidge in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. This is my commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are my friends if you do whatever I command you. No longer do I call you servants, for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you. You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should reamin, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things I command you, that you love one another. John 15:9-17

Romans 3:9
What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both JEws and Greeks that they are all under sin.
As it is written:
There is none righteous, no, not one...

Romans 3:23, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 5:8 But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

Romans 5:12 Therefore, just as through one man sin entered the world, and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men, because all sinned.

5:19 For as by one man's disobedience, many were made sinners, so also by one man's obedience many will be made righteous.


Romans 12:1&2
I beseech you therefore, Brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

Phillipeans 4:6&7 Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

2nd timothy 2:22 Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love, and peace, with those who call on the lord out of a Pure Heart.

1st john 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.

4:18 There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves tormet, but he who fears has not been made perfect in love.

5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world- our faith.

Those are all the scriptures I have underlined in my bible in those books. I've had this bible for six years or so, so its a compilation I suppose. I still see a fairly strong pattern of love though.

No comments: