Thursday, November 24, 2005

I just realized,

my favorite music album ever, is Michael W. Smith, Change Your World.

If you haven't heard it before, take a look at some of the lyrics.
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/album/7160.html

It's my favorite music album ever, because each song is quite powerful in it's own right, and they all seem to speak to me every time I hear them. They are all so good it seems wrong to pick some out of the crowd, but I will anyway.

I Will Be Here For You
Somewhere Somehow
Somebody Love Me

Its hard to explain what these songs mean to me, because its an emotion not easily described. It calms me, but its also the songs I've most ever shed a tear during. Its one of those albums you can just listen to forever. It makes me want to get a blanket and wrap myself in it, and it makes me feel God's love for me in a way I can't describe. Like there really is a light at the end of the tunnel, and no matter how I feel or what I do, he will always be there, and my heart will always be true.

No comments: