Monday, November 21, 2005

Got it!

I've got the answer to the next level. I suppose it was always kind of in front of me but I always dismissed it until it was given to me.

I've been praying for a while now about what I need to be doing. What do I do. How do I get closer to God. How can I be a better Christian, better servant, better person. I've been trying to find it, and I made promises to myself a while ago to try and find it. I told myself that I would do everything asked of me by the church- I would serve in every way I was asked to, and I would fill every need I could. Well, I did this for four months. I tried to do everything for four months, trying to find what do I need to do to get closer? Just to touch the hem of his robe. To look into his eyes, to feel his touch.

I've got my answer. And I will succeed in my decisions, and my path is straight, because it has been promised to me and prophesied to me. I have confidence in myself that I can do this, because God takes care of me according to his riches and glory.

God is equipping me with the Armor. The armor I need for this world we live in, and the sword to fight back. I'm seeing these prophecies come true right and left, and its crystal clear to me.

I've got it- and I will be powerful in God's name, and I will use every last bit of blood in my body to be the person God has chosen me to be.

I've got to set myself apart. I know God has chosen me, and I've got to act the part. I've got to seperate myself from the world, so I can see it for what it is, and without the distortion of needing the world or having love for it.

I've come across this before. Why was I blinded to it now?
Because I've been marked as a threat and something is trying to make me ineffective.

Well that doesn't quite work against prayer. So I win.

ok, I'm hungry, so I'm gonna go eat a sammich or some waffles.
waffles.

No comments: