Tuesday, August 16, 2005

So, I've been watching movies lately that have a very strong theme of life. To name a few, Braveheart, Moulin Rouge, Troy, and I'll probably continue the trend for a while (with a few more on my list of ones to watch).

Why?

I want to find more purpose for my life. I see these movies, that talk about honor to uphold nations, love to defy the world, purpose beyond a doubt. Names in history that will never be forgotten, because of the things they have done. I don't seek fame or a big name, I seek purpose. I want to live life so it hurts. I want to defy logic, I want to move mountains, walk on water. (cliche, eh?)

Right now I'm doing all that I see to do. Every chance I get I am at church, helping, doing, making a difference. I want more. I want so much more. I want to find love that only God knows. I want to find honor that only David knows.

I'll follow my path until my last breath. I just pray God has purpose for me that defines who I am, again and again. I've got so much in me no one has ever seen, and I want to use every atom of it.

No comments: