Sunday, July 10, 2005

Hola.

I'm sore all over from my jet-skis. I'm really learning how to ride them pretty hard and do some pretty cool things, and it shows from all of the weird muscles that I never knew I had, since they are sore now. But I sure had fun finding that out. :) I'm excited about some things I'm doing here soon:

Friday, Mustang Cruise. An all day mustang cruise, starting 8am, going all day. Should be 500+ mustangs, will be SWEET. Goin with my uncle Rod, hopefully we get his X-pipe put in before the drive so we can hear the sweet mellow V-8 sound all day.

Taking out the jet-skis again next weekend, after we replace the impeller on one. Why? Just cuz, I love taking them out.

Bridgeport. I am going on a camping trip to bridgeport for 4 days with the 18-25 crowd, and I'm taking the jet-skis. Should be a LOT of fun, and I'm excited for hanging out with people in my age/maturity range. :)

Moving. I'm moving here soon, to the kent house. That should be fun, because I'll be there by myself. I'm afraid I'll like it too much and want to stay by myself when my parents move in after me... oh well, at least it will motivate me to save enough for my own place.

Suby Cruise. Subaru enthusiast cruise, the hwy 101 loop around mt. vernon, end of august. Should be a BLAST, as it was last time. And this time, my car is faster and has better tires. Last time, I was driving 9/10ths of the car on crappy tires and it was very real and very scary, insanely fast insanely skilled driving. This time should be easier with the better handling car. Although I'll want to tighten up the rear suspension before then, since I added the front strut bar the front is way too tight so it understeers a lot more than it should.


Yep yep. So thats gonna be cool. I just hope work will be less stressful so it doesnt ruin all of these cool things I want to do. God is bringing me success, and I'm being faithful by serving 2 or 3 days a week, and seeking him in everything I do. It really shows. I've been so amazingly blessed, I feel bad almost. He provides, that is for SURE.

*wave*

No comments: