Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gah, I hate being in this position. it is SO HARD to show that I'm not bent around my money. I don't want to be some selfish prick thats caught up in himself. I'm not. Its hard to be humble with these accomplishments all around me though. I dunno, I get in my car, and I get a sense of pride for what I had to accomplish to get it. Thats alright, since I earned it, but the pride that comes with it... is not so much. I'm at a moment in my life where I don't really need pride of any sort. All I can do is pray and ask God to constantly humble me. He's got his ways, and I'm sure if I work on it and keep praying about it I'll be okay. Its just a really tough situation is all...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing great. Just keep in mind that pride could come up and enjoy all of your blessings!