Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Hmm, think we're gonna take out the skis on saturday... we'll see. it'll be really busy, but thats ok I suppose.

I'm gearing up for the 4th of july car show at church, I am hoping at having a shot at winning the import trophy. I got my up-pipe and down-pipe installed, and a shiny puurty strut bar. I also plan on getting a heat shield before the show... the heat is soaking my intercooler and I'm loosing a bit of speed cuz of that. I should be able to shine it up real nice for the show... I plan on spending most of Sunday to get her ready. Maybe I'll take some new photos of her after I get her all washed up and detailed. I've got a timeline of pics I've been putting together for her, maybe I should post that somewhere so people can see the change history.

Mm, work sucks right now. I've got many different projects jumping down my throat, and my laptop ran out of extra hard drive room. kind of a bleh time consuming suck.

I signed up to do the 4 day weekend with the college/career age group with church... we are all going out to bridgeport to have some fun. Cards, camping, cooking, the lake, hopefully bring the jet-skis... should be fun for some fellowship with people in my age group that I can relate to.

Change can be painful in life... growing pains and whatnot. It is what it is, though. I can't pursuade others to do the right thing, I can only encourage them and pray for them. Oh well, I guess some people just grow apart as they make different decisions in life.

I think it will be nice to be in the new house, by myself. I love my solitude. Not to mention the growing pains of living with your parents when you are self-sufficient and almost 20 yrs old.

:/

No comments: