Tuesday, April 19, 2005

So... got my wheels on... and its going in the shop next monday to fix the bumper... and my new exhaust will arrive monday as well, so I will put it on when I get the car back.


I hope they don't give me a lame rental car...

Hmm. What else...
House is still for sale... it got re-listed with a different company. we'll see if that actually works or not.

Work is alright.

Most of my friendships are pretty much down the tube for one reason or other.

God has a plan, right? Well, is divorce part of his plan? Is this for some greater good or something? I have a feeling God is no part of this. He does not work with hard hearts or selfish minds, only people that are willing and obediant to Him and His will. Addictions and seeking attention are some of the most selfish and ungodly things. God would see you succeed, so that you might be a light in this dim world. If you are not stretching to be the best you can be, you'll be at the end of your life, wondering when it gets good. If you do stretch to be all you can be, to try your best, to be successful, your goals will not be out of reach, and you will be an effective, meaningful person. A light, in this dim world.

You've got eighty years. The blink of an eye. Watchya gonna do, sit back, take it easy? Or are you gonna do something meaningful with your life? Be all you can be?

Only you can answer your own questions, and only you can figure out who you are and where you want to go. Its a nightmare of mine to see people go home and watch TV for the rest of their lives. And then they die, and people say at your funeral, "he was a good person." But they say that, because thats what people say at funerals.

I'd rather die, than live without passion, and meaning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know whether or not it's part of God's "plan" for people to get divorced. But, does he know it's going to happen? We were given the gift of free will, so people sin and do bad things, but it still ultimitley leads you to where God wants you to be. Doesn't it? I don't know.

Ricky said...

yeah... I hear ya... I mean, God hardened Pharoah's heart, so that he could set his people free from his rule. But, I don't think he would harden the hearts of Mandy and Ben to set them free or do any other kind of good will. I don't think God had any part in their divorce... I'd like to think that, but I just don't see it, at ALL...
I wish it was for the best, but I dunno.