Thursday, March 24, 2005

people are probably going to lose their jobs over this situation at work.

good times.

Intense situations regarding my multi-billion dollar program, and the team we get our daily updated data from...

we have a conference call every morning for this program, and the last 3 days straight, the DIRECTOR for our entire division has been on the call, as well as all of my bosses bosses etc etc etc. asking me questions about the situation, as I try to work around it and resolve it.

At least one of them said "good job" this time around...
I'd hate to be on the long end of the stick they are going to swing with that data team...

n-e-wayz, no one cares about my work, so enuf of that.

Washed my car for 4 hours last night... cool. (yes, had to add something about my car) Oh, and I debadged it, and shined the vinyl and wheels. looks totally cool now.

And, the Olympic Loop Subaru Cruise is this saturday. Should be a LOT of fun, I can't wait. :)

my tires are wearing faster than I thought... I'll haveto keep an eye on that, and start saving for tires/wheels...

oh, and, linksys routers suck sometimes. 1 am, and I am sitting here troubleshooting a linksys router. NOT my idea of a good time... unless its not 1am, then it'd probably be pretty fun.

And, lets see...

my church just finished the new building. Its simply A-MAZ-ING... the new sound system is great. I have my own sound mixing board for my headset for when I play... it really helps a lot (since it used to be where I couldn't hear anyone since I was behind a plexiglass wall, but I was mic'd...)
Quite the AMAZING new building. its very exciting, since I've been at that church since they first started seeing the vision for it- and boom here it is, 6 years later.

I think thats about it, for now...

later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I <3 you.