Tuesday, March 08, 2005

got a lawyer for the ticket thing... because I don't need a negligent driving to the 2nd degree on my record (its barely under a DUI)...
Didn't go to work today. I came home early yesterday because I felt completely horrible, and I slept from 6pm til 2am, finished work, then slept from 3 - 10 am... so, I slept a lot...

In other news, I bought whats called a California Duster for my car... its some sort of cool rag device that lets you wipe down your car so it looks like it just was washed, without all the time and effort.
I almost bought a license frame too, but I don't know what kind to get yet.

ugh I feel icky. no pun intended...

work is hard... but I know what I'm doing, so thats good.

life in general is "eh.." right now, for me.

Hopefully with this next paycheck I should be able to do something. I don't know what yet... there are a few things I've thought about buying/doing. Theres this thing called an AccessPort that remaps the ECU in your car, and it will give me about another 25 horsepower... or theres a pipe, called an Up-Pipe, which will give me about another 10 or so, and help my turbo spool faster. Or, save up even more, and get the Turbo Back Exhuast I want... The AccessPort is 550, the Up-Pipe is 200, and the Turbo Back is a little over a grand.

or I can get some new Pirelli SP-5000s for 500 bucks or so, or wait for those until I can save for new wheels + tires...

I dunno. I'll just save, and do what comes up first.

No comments: