Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I haven't updated in awhile. I have been so busy!
With 4 multi-million dollar games released this month, I've got no time! Haha, on top of my job.
Halo 2, World of Warcraft, Half-Life 2, and Knights of the Old Republic 2...
sooo many games.

I cannot wait to buy a new car... I just feel like getting a loan now, even though I know that is probably one of the worst mistakes I could do. Half down is reasonable, and I can wait... I just don't want to.
:(
Music wise, Infected Mushroom did a 2 hour live set that I listened to live, it was really spectacular- live techno mixing has to be one of the hardest things to do in the world. Duvdev and Erez (the Infected Mushroom guys) are two of the most talented musicians I think I've ever seen in my life.

So, whats it like working a 9-5 job, knowing you will be working a 9-5 job for the rest of your life?
Honestly,
I love it.
But I think I just got lucky with the place I work at. Not everyone has an office, let alone the perks that Microsoft has... free pop galore! I get bored with regular dr. pepper, so I've started compiling a list of different mixed drinks that I've enjoyed. Good times. With all the free caffeine, it lets me stay up uber late and still work just fine during the day. :) Don't tell me thats unhealthy, I know, but I'm 19, right? All my coworkers tell me to do it while I can- before I'm too old, and before a wife enters my life. heh. *Hears the blood-curdling "FREEEEEDDDDOOOMMMMM" from Braveheart*

So Amy gave me the link to Clay Byer's blog. I thought it kind of interesting he blogged... so I created a blog in the MRHS ring. We'll see if anyone I know comes around. I kind of miss those guys... even though they treated me pretty bad sometimes.
Oh well... I'll hire the stupid ones to mow my lawn in ten years.

The non-stupid ones: hit me up sometime... I'd love to chat with old friends.

Later.

1 comment:

Viva la Futuro said...

I resent that wife comment!