Thursday, October 28, 2004

blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog blog.


Work is hard.
very
hard.




I've been praying every day on the way to and from work, and its really started helping my daily life, and giving me a more positive outlook. I just hope I can keep up at work. I'm in the "trial period" at work, so you can say. When they test you out and see how good you are, to see if they really want you doing that job, or if they want to try and find someone else.
I pray daily that I will do the best I can, and that things will go well. It has been good so far.

Pride
resentment
selfishness

these are the things that hinder us as humans...
the antidotes:

humility: be humble, and honest.
integrity: Don't harbor ill thoughts of someone. They will sleep like a baby while you stay up all night grinding away at it.
self-sacrificing attitude: Whats our most important posession as humans? Surely not our money. Our time. Our time is all we really fully control, and if you give it to others freely, it will make the difference. One or two acts of giving or helping aren't going to change you. You haveto constantly fight selfishness, and it will get easier with time.
Actively listen to people around you, and exhibit humility integrity and a serving attitude, and your quality of life will improve dramatically.


N-e ways, sellin mah paintball gun now..
prolly gonna buy a DM4...
and saving for a new car of course...
probably gonna be a WRX...
yeah...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can fly

Viva la Futuro said...

:) You don't blog very often. That makes me sad.