Friday, September 24, 2004

Today on Ricky's Blog, we will talk about the evolution of Ricky's paintball gun, The One.

First, we have a slightly upgraded The One, with a new low pressure bolt added from Spudnuk'l. Also shown is a CP 16" .689 bore barrel. It doesnt match. We also have a Halo B with rip drive here, clamping feed neck, and a 68/4500psi tank, which were both added. Before this, I had a 68/3000 steel tank, and a clear revvy w/ x-board and impeller, old school shelled.
here

Second, we have the same exact setup- with a new barrel kit.
This improved the look of the gun a lot, by matching all the colors- as well as letting me match my bore size with my paint, making the gun a little more accurate.
here

Here is the biggest change in the Evolution of Ricky's paintball gun.
Here I added all new on/off, rail, regulator, low pressure regulator, QEV, and macroline. Pictures:
here
here
here
here
here

So theres my gun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like how there's part of your shoe in one of the pictures

Ricky said...

meh you! :(