Saturday, September 04, 2004

I wish I could write something so beautiful, it would comfort you always.
I am dedicating this post to my Girlfriend, whom I dearly love.
She is the most important person in my life, and I pray I never take her for granted. She is amazing, wonderful, caring, sweet, pretty, talented, and everything else in between. Truth is, I don't take in a breath without breathing life she gives me. Her every caress softens my heart, her every presence motivates me to be better as a person, her every thought draws me to her.
I wish I could make her happy, because she deserves so much to be happy. But she would never say that, and you would never know until you learned of her heart. No one has ever really done that, and I feel honored above honored to be the first.
So wherever she is, whatever she is doing, maybe she will know that I love her, and I will be with her.
My pride and joy is in her, and she doesnt even know it.
Smile for me, because you are loved! (haha, yes, thats right, smiiiiillleee, woot!)

Sincerely,

Ricky

No comments: