Tuesday, July 27, 2004

eh, sometimes  I wonder why I blog.  I guess thats why I don't a lot of the time.  Who cares, who reads this anyways.  And the people that read it already know what I would write.
Sometimes I feel especially expressive or poetic- problem with that, is- I really am not very good at expressing myself.  And who cares anyway?  It's just to make myself feel better, right?

So much stuff to be done lately.  College coming up, and all...  working on a next MCSA test, filling out paperwork and applications, signing up for classes, working on my e-bay biz. blah blah blah.  Stop reading my blog, you don't really care anyway!  (Sides you hun.)

 
Let the touch of mist embrace you, as you fade into the night...

Ricky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feelio. No one reads my Journal, either. But it's something to do. It sure beats sitting and drooling for an extra 15 minutes. Also, I read it quite a bit, until you get into all the "why am I here" cause that's just too much for me to take. LoL...j/k. I also have no way of expressing myself...if I were gonna explain how I feel right now I would say, "Meh, eh, so-so, hmmm....ionno." How's that for poetry?!

Anonymous said...

BTW that last comment was Ashlee...

Thought you might like to know!!!!!

Ricky said...

oh MY! someone COMMENTED! OH MY! I feel like a baseball announcer!
hah.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Heeeyy, I comments! Sometimes.

Amy

Anonymous said...

and don't mind the fact that i cant seem to form a grammatically correct sentece

Ricky said...

<3s to those who comment on my journal.