Monday, April 26, 2004

"The hardest part of being human is making sacrifices."
-RJO
Sacrifices...
Everything you do requires sacrifice of you.
Humble yourself and bring your sacrifices on a silver platter, because they do not go unnoticed.
Everything that matters in life has to do with sacrifices.
Love is all about sacrifices...
Trust is all about sacrifices.
Skill is all about sacrifices.
You always hear about the great people in the world explaining what they had to do to get where they are.
Sacrifice.
Pride and sacrifice cannot coincide.
Some people just can't find the will or the way to sacrifice for themselves or others.
To better yourself is one of the most noble pursuits
but it has nothing to do with ego
The moment you stop pursuing, the ego comes back.
Only the true at heart remain persistant through it all..
I wonder if I will ever be a good enough person.
I learn to hate myself for things I've done.
Sometimes I wonder if I am wrong in my decisions, but I don't regret them.
if I am wrong, then so be it... and I apologize to all of those I hurt.
Pain is not something I wish upon anybody.
Why am I rambling?

I fear not even I know.

No comments: